We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Blutag decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide:
“Personal Information" means any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your contact information such as your name, email address, telephone, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data and a few other categories of information, from a few different sources, as described below.
We receive the information you provide to us as outlined below:
- Account information, such as online password and other log-in details used to access the Blutag service;
- By using our service, you may provide us with the demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code.
- When you post a User Generated content or provide us with service feedback on our platform or on Blutag community, the information contained in such user-generated content will be stored on our servers and will be available to be seen by other users who make use of the Blutag service.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
Automated information collection
We may collect certain information (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Links: The website or contents made available on the website may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- Beacons: Beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are 1×1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed the website and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. We may employ beacons to facilitate website administration and navigation, to track the actions of users of the website, to compile aggregated statistics about website usage and response rates, and to provide an enhanced online experience for visitors to the website.
Information automatically collected by third-parties about you
What We Use Your Personal Information For?
Generally, Blutag uses the information gathered to provide, improve, and develop our website and the Services we provide to you, to communicate with you, to offer you a better service, and to protect us and our users. When you interact with or make use of the Blutag service, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal information that we collect about you for various
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Blutag account
- identify you as a user of our service.
- Personalize your experience with our products and services and we may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from us.
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes.
- Increase and maintain the safety and security of our website, services and community and prevent misuse.
- To understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix issues with the Blutag Service
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our Service (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions.
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- To fulfill contractual obligations with third parties, for example, licensing agreements and to take inappropriate action with respect to reports of intellectual property infringement and inappropriate content.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies, including this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service.
Personal Information That We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the website because we are committed to maintaining your trust, except as described below:
- Service Providers: We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share personal information or any information collected through the website with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes.
- Merger and Acquisition: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through your usage of our Service to third parties who acquire all or a portion of Blutag’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose personal information or any information collected through the website and your usage of the Blutag Service if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials, law enforcement authorities or a valid subpoena, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity, including without limitation to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute any criminal offense or attack.
- Consent: We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
Data Retention and Deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Blutag Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Blutag Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of the Blutag Service.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved.
- Where we need to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law.
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Keeping Your Data Safe
As a matter of policy, we are committed to protecting your data and as such, Blutag takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
What Choices Do You Have AboutYour Personal Data?
Blutag Account: As a registered users of the Blutag Services, you can access and update certain personal information that we have about you from your account settings section at anytime or contact us.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out Marketing Communications: If you have subscribed to our e-mail newsletters, you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from future mailings by logging into your account and modifying your preferences. You will also have the opportunity to "opt-out" of marketing communications from the applicable Blutag service by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly. Blutag will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Rights To Personal Data: In compliance with applicable laws, you may have rights to
- Request confirmation of whether we are processing your Personal Data
- Obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Data.
- receive a portable copy of your Personal Data
- seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed Personal Data
- restrict our processing of your Personal Data
- object to our processing of your Personal Data
- srequest erasure of Personal Data held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
In the event that you would like to exercise any of the rights stated above, kindly visit our Data Request Form which is available at https://rrkcfpndqna.typeform.com/to/tlfzoc5H or contact us. We shall take steps to process your request in accordance with the GDPR and our data Access Request Policy.
California Consumer Privacy Act
- What is the CCPA?
The CCPA is a California law that provides California residents certain rights to their personal information.California residents, called “consumers” in the CCPA, have the following rights:
- The right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of personal information over the past 12 months.
- The right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collect from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of personal information by us.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
- Information We Collect
The personal information that BluTag collects, or has collected from users within the last twelve months prior to the time of this disclosure becoming effective. BluTag collects or has collected the following categories of personal information from its users:
- Personal identifiers such as your first name, last name, or similar identifier, address, phone numbers, or IP address.
- nternet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, search history and interaction data on your use of our website and from links in BluTag emails sent to you.
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- How We Collect Personal Information
BluTag obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following sources:
- Directly from our platform users when they provide the information to us.
- Indirectly from you, as you navigate through the website and engage with the services that we offer. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third-party service providers under service contracts.
- Categories of Personal Information disclosed for BluTag Business Purpose
The personal information that we disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, email address, phone number, or IP address.
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example, if we use a third-party payment processor.
- geolocation data from your IP address.
- Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. You have the right to request that BluTag disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and verify your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information
You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by BluTag, or access to or deletion of your personal information. But only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. Agents must submit proof that they have been authorized by the consumer to act on their behalf. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us. Depending on your data choices and subject to applicable regulations, certain services may be limited or unavailable. We may, however, deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers(s) to:
- Complete the purpose for which we collected the personal information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq. or other legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- No Discrimination Rights
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your rights under the CCPA and BluTag will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. In the event that you would like to exercise any of the rights stated above, kindly visit our Data Request Form which is available at https://rrkcfpndqna.typeform.com/to/tlfzoc5H or contact us. We shall take steps to process your request in accordance with the GDPR and our Data Access request Policy.
Individuals Under the Age Of 18 (Children’s Privacy)
Blutag's website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of eighteen (18). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information.
Links to Other Websites
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us